Saturday, February 5, 2011

Animal Communication Class

1/16/2010
I took the beginner's Animal Communication class for the 3rd time today. What I was really trying to accomplish was an affirmation to the information I receive from the animals.

The teacher is a wonderful person, Rebecca Moravec. I have known Rebecca for about 9-10 years. I had read a news article on her those many years ago and contacted her to help me with my animals. She has helped me with quite a few of my pets and is always right on the money. My first animal communication class with her was 9 years ago, my second was 2 years ago and my third today. Rebecca is also my Usui Reiki teacher,has given me angel guidance as well as other readings.

Ok, back to the class. Rebecca has wonderful energy as did my classmates that attended today.
I am excited, I received the validation I was hoping for. It is such a personal high to use your intuition and get the validation that what you received was correct.

Why did it take me so long?
I had a lot of personal clean up to accomplish between 9 years ago and now.
Positive energy flow is a must.
I had to learn to trust the information that I received.
There are a few more pieces of the puzzle that are waiting to fit & Patience is a virtue.

To my classmates, it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope that we keep in touch.
I look forward to our "field trip" to VOTK so I can show you the sanctuary and you can see for yourself
why & how it has enriched my life.
To Chloe, as always, it was fun to connect.
Rebecca, love and hugs to you and many thanks for being a part of my life's path.

Valley of the Kings - www.votk.org

Rebecca Moravec - www.kindredspiritsanimalcommunication.com

No comments:

Post a Comment